1. General [Mac and Field, Koningin Wilhelminaplein 702, 1062KX, Amsterdam, The Netherlands] (" Mac and Field ” or “ we ” or “ us ”) is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this website. Mac and Field respects your privacy and is committed to keeping your personal data secure and managing it in accordance with our legal responsibilities under applicable data protection laws. Mac and Field processes personal information in accordance with the European: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. What personal data do we collect and how we use your personal data You can use the majority of our website without being required to provide any personal data to us. For certain services or activities you will need to provide personal data for us to be able to provide you the requested service or product. Requested information on the website marked with an asterisk is mandatory. If you do not provide the requested information, we will not be able to deliver the service or product to you. In addition to information you are required to provide to us, we collect certain information when you visit our website.
- information when you contact us
If you visit our website and have a question or other remark, you can submit our contact form on the contact page. You will be asked to provide your name and email address and obviously information about your request. We will only use this information to respond to your question. We will register your requests, questions and our responses and other actions to handle your request. We will retain all information for 6 months after your question or complaint has been solved or the inquiry was closed.
- information about your visit to and use of our website
We collect certain information when you visit our website, such as your IP address, which web pages you visit, device category, browser, and type of internet browser, clicks and views. We use this personal data as it is necessary in our legitimate interests to do so to be able to promote our products and services to our consumers and website visitors, to enable us to attract more consumers, to improve the sale of our products and services. We will retain this information for as long as required to provide optimal products and services, after which information will be retained for a maximum of five years for statistical and administrative purposes. To collect this data we use Google Analytics, with which a user agreement has been made requiring data to be collected with as much anonymity where possible. Data is not shared with third parties, and is stored on servers in the United States of America.
- maintenance and optimisation of our Website
Your personal data will also be used for maintenance and analysis of our website to solve performance issues, to improve the availability and user experience. We log all use of our website.
3. Security of personal data
4. Retention of your personal data
6. Social Media
You may choose to share information on our website via social media, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube. This means that the information you share, with name and preferences, shall be visible to visitors of your personal pages. We advise you to carefully read the privacy policies of the social media parties as these are applicable to the processing of your personal data by these parties.
Mac and Field offers a newsletter, that informs interested users on Mac and Field services and projects. Every newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe from the newsletter. Your email address is only added to the list of subscribers with you explicit permission.
8. Your rights to access, rectification, deletion, restriction and data portability
You have the right to request an overview of your personal data processed by or on behalf of us. You have the right to have your data rectified, deleted or restricted (as appropriate). You can exercise this right by contacting us with a data privacy request. Please note that requests that do not meet the requirements set out by applicable law or Mac and Field guidelines may be requested to be re-issued or ultimately denied and that certain personal data may be exempt from such access, rectification and deletion requests pursuant to applicable data protection laws or other laws and regulations.
You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and in certain circumstances we will, at your request, transmit your data to another controller where this is technically feasible.
9. Your right to object
You also have a right, in certain circumstances, to require us to stop processing your personal data, but where we have compelling legitimate grounds, we will continue processing your personal data. However, you have the right to object to our use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, and when you do so, we will accommodate your request. Where you have provided consent to our use of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent without this effecting the lawfulness of our use of this data before your withdrawal.
You can direct any questions that you may have to:
On grounds of Dutch privacy law, you have the right to file a complaint with the ‘ Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’ or Authority personal information, regarding our processing of information. You may contact them by post:
2509 AJ Den Haag